Comprehensive Dental Services
At Rochedale Central Dentist, as a part of comprehensive dental care, we look at the mouth as more than teeth and gums – we also check the soft tissues of the surrounding oral cavity and examine the muscles used for chewing and movement. Besides, uneven wear patterns or your “bite” are often a source of problems such as jaw pain, headaches, tooth wear and stress.
Similarly, there are really 4 important factors that affect your teeth. Most of these can only be diagnosed by a dentist with the help of dental x-rays and digital photographs, gum measurements or probing, impressions and bite registrations of your teeth.
- Decay – This is probably the most important factor. Besides, examining your teeth, dentists at Rochedale Central Dentist also advise you and your children on preventive measures to avoid tooth decays.
- Gum Disease – Maintaining healthy gums is not only important for your oral health but also your general health. Studies have also shown direct links between gum disease and heart disease. Besides, gum disease can cause bad breath and can also lead to tooth loss.
- Bite – Did you know that improper alignment or bite causes abnormal wear of your teeth? Improper teeth alignment also can cause difficulty in chewing food and can affect your speech.
- Medical problems – Some patients suffer from Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) which can cause loss of enamel. Also, diabetes and some medication can cause deficient salivary flow which leads to tooth decay.
Rochedale Central Dentist also offers comprehensive dental services including fluoride treatment, tooth extractions, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, white fillings, rehabilitation of worn teeth, crowns, bridges, dentures, porcelain fillings, root canal therapy and emergency care.
We Bulk-Bill HICAPS, Kids eligible under child dental benefit scheme (CDBS), Veteran Affairs (DVA Gold Card), also emergency and General dental vouchers from QLD Government (Oral Health Services).
Other Dental Services
We Are Here To Help!
Also, do not hesitate to seek urgent dental care if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- A Severe Toothache or Bleeding
- Broken Tooth or Jaw
- Lost Dental Filling or Crown
- Object Stuck in Teeth
Call 07 3414 3999 for appointment!
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Most people need their wisdom teeth removed because third molars at the back of the mouth that don’t have enough room to emerge or develop normally. Dentist may recommend tooth extraction because this results in pain, infection or other dental problems.
For appointment call 07 3414 3999 today!
Because oral health is integral to overall health we strive to provide comprehensive, lifetime care to the community of Rochedale, Rochedale south, Burbank, Mackenzie, Wishart & Mansfield and surrounding areas. Also, we will work with you to determine the best treatment for your immediate and preventative dental care needs! Call or book online today.