At Rochedale Central Dentist, our goal is to make you smile!
Our General and Family Dentistry practice is all about ensuring that your teeth stay healthy and functional. Towards that, we offer a complete and comprehensive set of services using the latest technology so as to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Besides, general dentistry covers a wide range of treatments and focuses on your overall long-term dental health. It also uses restorative procedures to repair the effects of tooth decay, trauma, or disease affecting the mouth. The procedures focus on:
- Cleanings and oral exams: help keep your teeth and gums healthy and catch dental problems early
- Crowns and Bridgework: replace lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Extractions: remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings: restore decayed teeth
- Invisible Braces: align your teeth
- Removable dentures: help you everyday
- Root canal treatment: rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants: prevent cavities
- Teeth grinding treatment: treat pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth decay prevention
When should you visit us:
Firstly, oral health is a very important component of your general well-being. Secondly, preventive dental care goes a long way in ensuring that problems are detected early and resolved. Also, your entire family, including toddlers, can benefit from dental check-ups and other dental issues that are age-related. As a result, we at Rochedale Central Dentist help you make an informed decision by discussing the treatments and their affordability in detail.
Please plan your visits regularly and enjoy good health. To book an appointment, contact us at 07 3414 3999. Feel free to ask any of your general dental questions and we will get back to you. Also, remember this gap free dentist in Rochedale bulk bills, and has a special interest in cosmetic and children dentistry.