Nitrous Oxide Sedation
We understand that some patients who visit our dental practice may feel anxious, so we have the option of using Nitrous Oxide Sedation.
What is 'Nitrous Oxide Sedation'?
Nitrous Oxide, also known as laughing gas, you inhale it through a small mask that fits over your nose to help you relax. We invite you to contact our dentists of Rochedale Central Dentist to learn more about how nitrous oxide can help you.
Why Nitrous Oxide Sedation?
Do you ever feel anxious about visiting the dentist? Does your upcoming treatment make you feel nervous? If so, you may benefit from nitrous oxide sedation at our office. Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas. You will experience a relaxed, euphoric sensation when you inhale this gas. Thus, Nitrous oxide can help you feel calm throughout your treatment. It is very safe, and you can legally and safely drive yourself home few minutes after your treatment.
The Five Advantages of using gas Sedation in Dentistry:
- It is a very safe, economical and an efficient treatment method.
- It is the perfect go between local and general anaesthesia.
- This type of sedation is ideally suited for the treatment of patients with anxiety, children and patients with a low pain threshold, and also for special needs patients.
- The intensity of sedation can be controlled at all times through the percentage mixture of nitrous oxide on an individual basis as required.
- Besides, through the administration of 100% Oxygen, N2O Sedation can be quickly reversed to bring the Patient to full consciousness.
Our Credentials / Partners
We Bulk Bill
We bulk-bill HICAPS, Kids eligible under child dental benefit scheme (CDBS), Veteran Affairs (DVA Gold Card), Emergency and General dental vouchers from QLD Government (Oral Health Services).