Laser Teeth Whitening
Laser teeth whitening allows us to whiten your teeth for as much as 8 shades in just one visit. The process starts with protecting the gums and lips so that only the teeth are exposed during the procedure. A bleaching gel is applied and lightened with a laser to speed up the whitening process. The results are beautifully white teeth.
Philips Zoom Whitening
Philips Zoom Whitening – Safe and effective professional whitening solutions. You have 2 options:
1. Philips Zoom light-accelerated in-office whitening – Clinically proven to whiten up to 8 shades in one visit. Advanced blue LED light-accelerated whitening delivers dramatic results in minimal time. Learn about the efficacy and safety of Philips Zoom in this collection of clinical studies.
2. Effective and safe professional take-home whitening – We recommend Philips Zoom take-home tooth whitening kit which is a safe and convenient way to get your smile noticeably whiter in one to two weeks. These kits are fully customizable for every patient’s needs and safe to use.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Cosmetic dentistry options at Rochedale Central Dentist include the following procedures:
- Teeth whitening using laser technology
- Providing porcelain Veneers
- Tooth reshaping
- Invisible braces
- Treatment for tooth wear and tear
- White fillings
Laser teeth whitening allows us to whiten your teeth for as much as 8 shades in just one visit.
A modern solution of straightening your teeth through clear braces, made specifically to fit your mouth.
Veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution for everyone who desires a beautiful smile with minimal invasions into their teeth.
Firstly, bonding is probably among the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures. Bonding is the application of a tooth-colour composite resin.
In contrast to amalgam fillings, Composite White Fillings match your tooth to ensure a natural look and feel. Because composite fillings are virtually invisible, they are becoming increasingly popular
Tooth wear is the term used to describe the progressive destruction of tooth tissue, which has not been caused by dental decay or dental trauma. The prevalence of tooth wear increases with age.
General Dentistry Services
We Bulk Bill
We bulk-bill HICAPS, Kids eligible under child dental benefit scheme (CDBS), Veteran Affairs (DVA Gold Card), Emergency and General dental vouchers from QLD Government (Oral Health Services).